AT YOUR SERVICE.
Looking for your car on a crowded parking lot outside the shopping centre on a Saturday? It’s not necessary. With Remote Services you can save yourself the inconvenience of a long search. Thanks to the services , you can control your BMW from afar. And you can do more than find your vehicle on a large parking lot.
SOMETHING SMART FOR YOUR SMARTPHONE.
With Remote Services and the free My BMW Remote App (available in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store), various vehicle-related functions, such as locking and unlocking the car, can be operated remotely. It is also possible to directly transmit destination addresses found using the Google™ search engine to a navigation system if one is available.
Just as the BMW ConnectedDrive customer portal, the app also offers the opportunity to access vehicle information such as range or the status of the windows and doors. That way the driver is always fully informed about the status of the vehicle, even from a distance, and also has all information conveniently gathered together at one glance.
This information package is rounded out with the current location of the vehicle. To use this feature, customers simply need to activate Remote Services once in the BMW ConnectedDrive customer portal at www.bmw-connecteddrive.com.
CONTROL YOUR CAR FROM YOUR PHONE.
If you don’t feel like scraping ice off the windows in winter and would like to get into a warm car, you can set the temperature of your BMW ahead of time with the BMW Remote App. In the “Climate” menu you can turn on the auxiliary heating* or even the auxiliary ventilation**.
* This requires the optional equipment item auxiliary heating.
** Depending on the series and model, some vehicles require additional optional equipment for automatic air conditioning in order to operate the “Climate-auxiliary ventilation” function.
- ConnectedDrive Services as special equipment
- Before you can use Remote Services , they must be activated in the BMW ConnectedDrive customer portal (incl. security question for use via the call centre)
- Before you can use the My BMW Remote App, you first have to download it on the App Store or on Google Play™
- only in combination with the Navigation system Professional , Navigation system Business, Radio Professional
- the BMW Call Centre can be contacted in Germany on the following telephone number: +49-89-1250 16010