PREPARED FOR EVERY CHALLENGE.
The exterior highlights of the BMW M5 Competition.
1. M TwinPower Turbo 8-cylinder petrol engine.
With 460 kW* (625 hp)* and 750 Nm of torque, the M TwinPower Turbo 8-cylinder petrol engine accelerates the vehicle from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.3 seconds.*
* These values refer to the BMW M5 Competition.
2. M5 Competition kidney grille.
The M kidney grille with grille frame in high-gloss Black lends the M5 Competition a striking, distinctive look.
3. 20" M light alloy wheels Y-spoke style 789 M, forged.
The 20“ M light-alloy wheels in Bicolour Y-spoke 789 M style with mixed tyres further emphasise the powerful appearance of the BMW M5 Competition.
4. M5 Competition exterior mirror.
The high-gloss Black M specific exterior mirror gives the M5 Competition a particularly sporty character.
5. Door handles in body colour.
The door handles of the M5 Competition are painted in the body colour.
6. M side air vent.
The striking, characteristic M side air vent element in Black high-gloss highlights the car's athletic pedigree.
FINISHES JUST AS STRONG, AS HE STARTS.
1. M5 Competition suspension.
The M5 Competition suspension fully highlights the vehicle’s remarkable dynamic potential.
2. M sports exhaust system.
The valve-operated, M sports exhaust system delivers either a particularly sporty or more low-key engine sound, depending on the driver’s preference.
3. Rear apron in Black high-gloss.
The high-gloss Black rear apron of the M5 Competition underlines its sporty character and gives the vehicle an unmistakeable identity.
4. M rear spoiler in Black high-gloss.
The M rear spoiler in Black high-gloss emphasises the car's athletic silhouette and significantly reduces unwanted lift.
5. Exclusive model designation.
The black “M5 Competition” designation on the rear is an indication of the vehicle's extraordinarily high driving dynamic potential.